There really is something magical about the first snow of the year. Usually it's only a skiff that only lasts a couple hours. This year it was a pretty good dumping so there was plenty of time to get out there and build a snow man. There is also something so precious about a daddy willing to roll giant snow balls so that his little girls can proudly announce that they built a snowman. I on the other hand am just here to document the experience... and remember how much I loved the first snow of the year and building a snowman when I was a little girl.
Monday, October 13, 2008
First Snow of the Year!
There really is something magical about the first snow of the year. Usually it's only a skiff that only lasts a couple hours. This year it was a pretty good dumping so there was plenty of time to get out there and build a snow man. There is also something so precious about a daddy willing to roll giant snow balls so that his little girls can proudly announce that they built a snowman. I on the other hand am just here to document the experience... and remember how much I loved the first snow of the year and building a snowman when I was a little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I cant believe you have snow it is 75 here although it is raining today. We miss it.
I can't believe how HUGE that snowman is!! Oh my gosh, the girls (and Tom) did an awesome job. I love Ashley's face. She is so funny.
I miss the snow! That looks like so much fun. The girls are lucky to have such a fun/helpful dad. :)
That is so crazy that you guys got so much snow! How nice of Tom to go out in it and let you stay inside where it is warm.
Post a Comment