

We had family pictures taken, and your never sure how that adventure is going to go. Fortunately for Tom's sake... they went very smoothly and quickly! The girls did a great job and the photographer did a great job hiding my 6 month pregnant belly:).
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! The pictures turned out so cute! I am a little surprised to hear they went so smoothly. :) Pictures don't seem to go smoothly for us and I'm jealous! Again, you guys have such an adorable little family.
Those pictures are so cute! And that's so sweet that Ashley's so excited to be in the family pictures. You look awesome...who would even know you're 6-months pregnant?!? Wow! You're really making the rest of us look bad!!! Darling pictures!
you look great! And why would you want to hide that tummy of yours you have been waiting ten years for this expireince. You look awesome.
very cute pics. I don't want you to hide the belly. We want to see the belly. I just got my braces off today so we will be doing family pics soon.
Post a Comment