
I never win anything, but check out this kids play house that I won. Only 1 entry and by some miracle they picked my name! We are so excited and can't wait to add it to our backyard! It was built by all their normal subs, so it is just like a real house. I still can't believe it!
9 comments:
Emily this is Kara, and that has to be the coolest thing ever to win! i bet the girls are so excited!!! i need to come see your house by the way! ha
Awesome! You need to go buy a lottery ticket. That looks so fun! :)
Kara... When you coming to visit? The girls will love to play with you in the new playhouse!
My Family has been trying to get me to buy a lottery ticket, but really... I never win anything. I'm sure my luck is out.
That is just too fun! You are so lucky to win such a fabulous prize. I can't wait to see it!
I can't believe that is so neat. Your kids are going to love it.
That is amazing! I hope you guys have a big yard to fit it in. That has to be every little girls dream play house!
What that is so amazing. You won an awesome playhouse and I won a chore chart (go see my blog to know what I am talking about). That is so cool.
I can't believe that you won this thing! It's amazing!! What a perfect addition to your backyard...where are you going to put it? You'll have to take some pictures when you get it installed.
That is awesome! And it looks bigger than my apartment was in SF :)
Post a Comment