Brinkley moved into the log bedroom where she picked out a very pink and sparkly bed spread. I managed to tone it down a little by putting it with brown. She feels like a princess in her log bed with pink frillies all around!
Ashley got less choice in her bedding, but she loves it and I think it fits her personality perfectly. She has made the transition to her big girl bed really well and calls it her "Paint Room" because we painted it green.
Both Girls are having a great time in their new rooms and can't wait to help make the nursery up for our little brother!
2 comments:
yyYour kids look great! I love the new log room. It fits her to a T
The rooms really turned out so cute. You say you don't know how to decorate, but you did such a fabulous job. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the nursery.
Post a Comment