We May not have it all Together, but Together we have it all!
Look at that proud dad and Grandma! Congrats again!
How sweet! I love seeing the pictures of Tom and the girls with the baby. We can't wait to see you!!
Love this pic of tom and colter. You did a great job hope you are feeeling better.
Hip Hip Hooray! Welcome to the world, of blue, trucks, lightsabers and energy!I loved your post on this journey of motherhood. You are a good woman, Emily Harris~
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Look at that proud dad and Grandma! Congrats again!
How sweet! I love seeing the pictures of Tom and the girls with the baby. We can't wait to see you!!
Love this pic of tom and colter. You did a great job hope you are feeeling better.
Hip Hip Hooray! Welcome to the world, of blue, trucks, lightsabers and energy!
I loved your post on this journey of motherhood. You are a good woman, Emily Harris~
Post a Comment