With a baby in the house it seems to be all things revolving around him. He has two big sisters who don't totally agree with that theory. Today they got dressed up beautifully for church and wanted their pictures taken to! They have been so good with him and Thanks to Tom and my Mom they haven't felt much neglected yet... They have been to McDonald's about 6 times in the last week and a half, that could have something to do with it. Anyway, everyone is doing great and we are loving these precious moments in our life.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
All things Colter... Big sisters disagree!
With a baby in the house it seems to be all things revolving around him. He has two big sisters who don't totally agree with that theory. Today they got dressed up beautifully for church and wanted their pictures taken to! They have been so good with him and Thanks to Tom and my Mom they haven't felt much neglected yet... They have been to McDonald's about 6 times in the last week and a half, that could have something to do with it. Anyway, everyone is doing great and we are loving these precious moments in our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Brinkley looks deceivingly like an angel. So sweet...so white...so happy. I love baby feet!
I'm teary-eyed. I'm just so dang excited for you guys. The girls look like the proudest big sisters ever! And, hey, kids can never spend too much time at McDonalds. What's up with the picture of you and Colter at the hospital? You are looking like a model. I'm not sure that I have ever seen anyone look so FaBuLoUs after just having a baby! Take care. I hope so sleep comes your way soon!
estreaThat is the hardest part, My kids end up saying you love him more than you love us. which is crazy, but then sometimes you just have to put down the baby and read them a story. They will love it.
I can see alot of you in him Em! He's gonna be a cute one alright!
He is too cute. What a blessing. Not to mention his super cute big sisters. So glad you are home and doing well. Take a nap any chance you get.
Beautiful family you have there Em...I am so happy for you!
what a good looking baby boy- and your girls too!
Post a Comment