Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Colter's Baby Blessing...

We had such a wonderful day blessing Colter. It was cold and snowing so thank you to everyone who was able to make the trek here. And thanks to everyone who helped with food, it was so nice to eat and visit together.

We are all so in love with this little miracle! His sisters adore him and we are grateful to have him in our little family.




7 comments:

Housley Four said...

Oh Em, you have such a beautiful family! Good things come to those who wait...you are living proof of that! Thanks for all the great food! I loved those PB square thingies!

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

He is so precious Em! Sorry we couldn't make it. Alex had obligations in Idaho so that's where we were for the SNOWY weekend!

JoEllen said...

Emily - he looks so much like you!! Wow! Your little family is so cute, I just love it! No pictures of the dogs?

Unknown said...

So sweet, those pictures with the girls are adorable. :) Glad it was a fun day!

The White House said...

He is so preceous, I sure it was a wonderful day. You look great.

Miranda said...

He is so adorable - so happy for all of you.

Kari said...

What a special day to remember and treasure. I am so happy for you!