Monday, December 15, 2008

**Finally Feels like Christmas**

I love this time of year!

Ashley was dressed all snugly and it was so cute that we were calling her a purple marsh-mellow. She didn't like that at all and started to cry. I said if you don't want to to be a purple marsh-mellow what do you want to be? She said a Cat. It was funny.



4 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

So fun! Seeing your pictures makes me want to go and see the Christmas Village. Happy birthday!!

The White House said...

where did you get the small houses i would love that for my kids. i wish we had somewhere to see the lights here. not to many places.

JoEllen said...

It looks so cold! Brrrr!!

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Is this the Christmas village in Ogden that we used to always go to as cousins! How fun...that was always one of my favorite things to do each Christmas. :) Wish I was there!