We May not have it all Together, but Together we have it all!
That is such a fun park. How far do you guys live from there? I went there a few years ago to meet with my old room mate from Ricks and another friend from Ricks with all our kids.
Looks like a fun park...I love Ashley's hot pink cast!
We've been to that park it is great fun! It sounds like you guys have had a crazy time with doctors and such. Hopefully it will slow down for you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is such a fun park. How far do you guys live from there? I went there a few years ago to meet with my old room mate from Ricks and another friend from Ricks with all our kids.
Looks like a fun park...I love Ashley's hot pink cast!
We've been to that park it is great fun! It sounds like you guys have had a crazy time with doctors and such. Hopefully it will slow down for you!
Post a Comment